You have seen 30 of 161 products
Dress Shirts for Men
The elegant yet simplistic dress shirt is suited for both formal and casual events. Typically, the dress shirt is a bit thicker than a regular shirt – and exactly what you need when you want to impress. If you’re looking for lightweight dress shirts for men, we have options for that, too. Whether you wear them for special occasions or as business shirts in your everyday life, a perfect Eton dress shirt exists for every man.
Differences in Dress Shirts
With an abundance of alternatives, it can be difficult to know which dress shirt suits you best. All Eton shirts are versatile, wrinkle free and made with sustainability in mind. However, there are slight differences in both look and feel that are worth considering when you’re picking out your favorite.
- The Oxford Shirt – Casual everyday wear, all year round. A simple and sturdy weave.
- The Royal Oxford Shirt – A more dressy, light, and smooth Oxford. A classic business shirt.
- The Poplin Shirt – Well suited for all year round, with a smooth feel and casual look. A light and loose weave.
- The Twill Shirt – Soft, with a thicker weave than Poplin Shirts which retains heat better.
- The Herringbone Shirt – Elegant, with a textured weave and distinct V-shapes. Also great at maintaining heat. Ideal for business.
Experience the Impeccable Fit
If you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for, buying a dress shirt can feel intimidating. Our dress shirts are designed for all body types to enhance key points such as shoulders, back and face. And to be certain that you get it right – take your measurements and match them with your perfect fit in the size guide accessible in the product view.
Getting Dressed for Success?
We value quality and aim to create high-end shirts that are timeless yet modern. Achieving that exclusive and sharp look means matching your dress shirt with the right accessories. Stay true to yourself and dress comfortably – but also dare to take some creative risks. Think of the shirt as your blank canvas, and perhaps add a smart and festive paisley tie.