Eton is a luxury men’s shirt company founded in 1928. Ever since the start, quality and innovation have been at the very core of what the company does. With its roots in Gånghester, a small town in the south of Sweden, it has today successfully grown into a global leading fashion brand. Over the last decades, Eton has continued to perfect its craft through performance fabrics, reinvention of classics and by artistic prints and designs. Eton can today be found in 50 markets in some of the world's most exclusive stores.
Our company culture promotes an open environment by all of us being transparent, respectful, honest and trusting.
The Ideal Candidate
We always look for those who will best fit into our company culture and who shares our core values. You are:
Digital Marketing Lead
Eton is seeking to hire aDigital Marketerto join our E-commerce teamin Sweden. In this role you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of digital marketing activitesacross the full marketing funnel in order to ensure both direct sales as well as long term growth of our customer base. Your toolbox will consist of all major digital marketing channels –current as well as future ones –and your playing field will be thefull global scale of our e-commerce markets.
The role will require a deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape and strong drive to constantly learn more as things continues to change fast. A will to make constant improvements to our activiteswill help canddates be successful in the role.
All of this will be done in a company culture that encouragesquality, trustand transparency.
– Setting the strategy for Eton’s digital marketing programs across the marketing funnel and paid channels like Search, Social, Video, Display and Affiliates etc.
– Translating the strategy into clear action plans and driving this to world class execution and outcomes.
– Establishing a robust KPI framework for tracking of efficiency and progress toward the set goals.
– Evaluating and reporting on conducted activities with strong focus on learnings and suggested improvements.
– Securing relevant content and creatives to support your plans by collaborating closely with our marketing production team.
– Leading the work with our external agency partners.
Experience and Qualifications
– Ideally minimum a Bachelor’s Degree within Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related fileds.
– 3-5 years of experience from hands on work with one or more of the digital marketing channels on Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and/or affiliate networks.
– Ability to support a wide range of objectives from reach and brand building to profit driven performance marketing.
– Strong analytical skills and a data driven approach to your work. Google Analytics experience is a plus.
– Abillity to switch from high level planning to detailed, hands on executions.
– Willingness to roll up the sleeves to support you colleagues in other functions during peak periods.
– Taking full ownership of the quality and outcomes of your work
– A desire to constantly learn more and to grow your skills within your field to stay ahead of the competition.
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Global E-commerce Director Anders Gustafsson at email@example.com. We review applications on an ongoing
basis. For any further questions, you are welcome to contact Anders Gustafsson at +46733115970
Account Receivable and Account Payable
Eton is seeking to hire a shared role as Account Receivable and Account Payable to join our team in Gånghester, Sweden. You also promote a company culture that encourages quality, trust and transparency.
Current position will be 100% and you will be reporting to Finance Manager.
- You work with account receivable processes from invoicing, incoming payments, issue credit notes and various reconciliations with customers
- You work with distribution of age debtors, statement of accounts, payment reminders and collect cash to customers
- You enter and review new customers
- You process credit records of new - and insolvent customers. If needed, block not delivered sales orders to be shipped to insolvent customers
- You work closely and internally with the sales team of Eton. Internal communication is essential
- You reconcile accounts receivable, bank accounts upon month-, quarterly – and year end closings.
- You work frequently with age debtor reports.
- You daily respond to incoming emails/queries from customers and suppliers to finance central email address (Eton)
- You daily work within Account Payable processes, scanning/review/ pre posting of all incoming supplier invoice and execution of outgoing payments.
- Month end closing duties. I.e., reconciliations of account payable versus general ledger.
- Continuously work with systematic improvement and work proactive to optimise financial processes
- You comply with financial policies and regulations
- You have experience as an Account Receivable and Account Payable on month end closings
- You have solid, updated knowledge of Account Receivable and Account Payable processes.
- Knowledge in accounting is preferable.
- Studies at university or corresponding level is preferable.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish
- You are ambitious with a personal drive to take responsibility and work independently
- You have a hands-on personality and ability to work both high and low
- You are analytic and well-structured
- You have a pedagogical ability
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Finance Manager, Mattias Stensson, firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
For any further questions, you are welcome to contact email@example.com
It will be possible to apply for this position until February 11th 2021.
Head of Marketing Campaigns
As Head of Marketing Campaigns you leads all campaign planning, strategy, implementation and analysis across all channels and products in order to achieve Eton’s brand and business goals. You own the commercial activity plan and process and works closely with other marketing team members and departments to build cross-functional cohesion and optimize the offering. You understands the end consumers needs and desires, and meet with the right message at the right time and right place.
In addition to sharing our core values you have:
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High attention to details including effective customer communications
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Own the commercial activity plan and process. Strategy, plan, implementation.
- Develop campaign strategies, messaging and media choice for multi-channel marketing campaigns with a 360 approach (including wholesale, retail, e-commerce).
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
- Based on the identified strategic approach partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate channel marketing mix.
- Purchase traditional and digital media. Work with vendors, agencies and internal teams to identify impact on business and opportunities for optimizations.
- Partner with marketing project leaders to set efficient project plans and implement the campaigns in all touch points.
- Partner with the marketing production team to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns.
- Localization and adaptation of global campaigns for respective marketplaces.
- Follow-up, analyze and optimize our campaigns based on relevant KPI’s.
- Overall responsible for the area of marketing campaigns, including on a day-to-day level team leading the marketing project leaders as well as in-direct leadership in a cross-functional environment.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree within Business Administration/Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience from an international brand or from an advertising agency with track records on an international level.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in creating and owning successful large scale marketing campaigns.
- Enhanced leadership skills (direct and/or indirect).
- Knowledge of all state of the art marketing channels and communication trends.
- Deep and strategic understanding of the media and retail landscape.
- Knowledge of and interest in the fashion industry, ideally men’s fashion.
- Customer centric marketeer with a high understanding of the Eton target group(s).
- Knowledge of and sensitive to the needs and possibilities of a luxury/high-end brand on a global market.
It is a fulltime employment, and you will report to: Brand Communications Director
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Brand Communications Director Helena Thorell, firstname.lastname@example.org
We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Social Media Specialist
As the Social Media Specialist you drive Eton’s strategy and presence on all valid Social Media channels, creates a genuine and authentic dialogue with our fans and strengthens the relationship with our community in order to grow the Eton brand on a global market. You create a high level of engagement and grows our following base. The responsibilities includes coordination of the activities and execution on a daily basis, closely monitor and analyse it’s development, optimize based on insights and take actions to drive the development.
In addition to sharing our core values you are:
- Structured in your way of working
- A self-starter with “a doer”-mentality
- Business driven and goal oriented
- Setting and updating the Social media strategy .
- Planning and execution of Eton’s social media plan for all occurring social media platforms.
- Actively take part and closely collaborate with the marketing and e-commerce team and create the social media plan with the overall commercial activity plan and business goals in mind.
- Pre-planning, sorting out content need and content planning in close co-operation with Head of Visuals and Marketing Production team.
- Daily Social Media tasks; including planning posts, answering comments, engage the community.
- Updating all social media profiles (Facebook banners, Youtube categorization, Instagram stories archive, LinkedIn etc.).
- Follow-up, analyse and continuously improve the results of the Eton community.
- Stay on top of the competitive landscape and relevant benchmark.
- Actively take part in various matters of social media related project and content creation for social purposes.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally minimum a Bachelor’s Degree within Business Administration/Marketing/Communications or similiar.
- Analytical, can summarise and draw the right conclusions of analytics, and act based on insights.
- Strong understanding of the mechanisms of social media platforms, it’s advantageous if you are an influencer yourself.
- Knowledge within social media tools such as scheduling, posting, reporting and analytic tools.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Knowledge in and interest of the fashion industry, preferably men’s fashion.
- Customer centric and shows high understanding of the Eton target group(s).
- Sensitive to the needs and possibilities of a luxury/high-end brand.
It is a fulltime employment, and you will report to: Brand Communications Director.
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Helena Thorell, email@example.com latest. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Brand Communications Director
As Brand Communications Director at Eton you drive sustainable growth through a compelling
brand story. You develop and execute the brand strategy in all communication channels towards
defined target group supported by customer insights ensuring that the customer experience
exceeds the brand promise in all touchpoints. You are overall responsible for areas such as
commercial calendar, marketing campaigns, PR, social media, creative production and our
inhouse photo studio. You will be a part of the Eton Management team and report to CEO.
Brand Leadership: You are a creative force that develop and secure a compelling brand story in
all communication touch points. You are a driving force in making sure that the brand strategy is
incarnated in the customer experience and in the company culture.
Team: You lead a team of 15 talents working in areas like PR, social media, photo studio,
marketing creative production and marketing campaigns. You build a best-in-class marketing
team though a coaching- and developing leadership. You support and challenge the organization
for a data-driven and relentlessly innovative approach. You believe that by cross-functional
teamwork you will drive greater results and increase involvement and ownership.
Planning and Execution: You form and execute yearly goals in line with company business
plan. Your strategy feed into quarterly goals cascaded throughout your team, right through to
planning for each campaign. You iterate your plans regularly, based on learnings and market
Marketing Opex Budget: You have a global overall responsibility for marketing operation
Experience and Qualifications
Eton is looking for a strategic storyteller that can continue our journey in building a global shirt
specialist brand. Therefore, we expect you to have the following experience and qualifications:
• You have a solid experience with global branding and communication. Preferably
knowledge of the international fashion scene, but at least working with a global leading
• Strategy: You have an in-depth strategy experience, either at a top-tier consulting firm or
on the strategy team of a respected company.
• Leadership: You have built and led world-class teams with an ability to attract, coach
and develop top talents. Through charisma and strength in leadership you achieve
attention, engagement and results.
• Customer centric: From customer insights you create compelling and engaging
communication to build brand awareness and loyalty. It would be advantageous if you
have experience working in a marketing technology or big data company.
• Broad Functional Experience: You have ideally, in addition to marketing, also worked
in analytics, product, sales, eCom and/or project management roles. Experience from
working at an agency-of-record would also be favourable.
• Highly numerate: You have ideally studied for a numerate degree (e.g., economics,
statistics, engineering). MBA would be beneficial.
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Birgitta
Källén, firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Concession Manager – Magasin locations and online
As a Concession Manager at Eton you will find yourself in a dynamic, fast paced and international retail environment. Your actions will have direct impact on the performance of the stores and the company’s success. Your ideas will be heard. and you will help create Eton retails recipe for success. Furthermore, strengthen and develop the concession business to become organised and profitable.
In addition to sharing our core values you:
• Have excellent cooperation skills
• Have a pro-active approach
• Have an ability to lead and follow your tasks through completion
• Are a positive person
• Are organized
• Flexible and adaptive
• Have an approach to think out of the box for solutions
• Are solution oriented
• Are a great motivator and saleswoman or salesman
• The #1 priority of this role is to grow sales and performance. Majority of time and focus
should be spent on this.
• SWOT-analysis for each concession location. Ongoing evaluation of short term and longterm
opportunities. In example, outline and analyse each Magasin location’s profitability
and from these conclusions, find solutions and lay out future options of takeover,
improvements of current locations. Plan, assist and execute approved renovations by
• Manage concession locations by reviewing product assortment and stock flow, analyse
the outcome and subsequently make suggestions/changes together with Retail
• Motivate, support and train sales staff both internal and external to perform at their
highest level by educate them in store operations, selling techniques, product knowledge,
customer service and brand. Suggest and implement incentives, sales contests and other
motivating factors of selling Eton’s products.
• Manage (hire, grow, develop, train, support) Eton employees at current locations. Suggest
changes when appropriate to grow business further.
• Evaluate and implement visual merchandising standards as per Eton guidelines. Suggest
and simplify the shopping experience for customers.
• Improve and maintain relation with concession management.
• Manage Eton’s Magasin online business
• Plan, prioritize and own all operative work (deliveries, operations, EDI issues, pricat and
other systematic issues) in concession/store level. Be main point of contact for all things
related concession between concession and HQ (sales support).
• Plan stocktaking and make sure all concession location gets correct data to their system.
• Maintain Eton’s Customer Service Excellence
• Initiate and implement Eton events at store level
• Staff schedule management
• Responsible for opex at store level
• Manage POS, click n collect and other digital applications and systems
• Obsolescence and theft
The position reports into the Global Retail Sales Manager.
Experience and Qualifications
• Ideally a minimum of 2 years of store management experience with proven track record
• And/or a longer extensive sales track record, can be from other similar industries
• And /or a minimum of 2 years of project management at corporate level with managerial
• Or a combined 2 years of experience in some or many of the above-mentioned tasks
• Bachelor’s (University) degree
• Fluent in Danish, business English is a plus
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Jakob Lunden, Global Retail Sales Manager (Jakob.Lunden@etonshirts.com). We review applications on an ongoing basis.
As a Frontend (React) Developer at Eton you will be a part of our tech team with the goal of creating a world class e-commerce experience for our customers. In this role at Eton it will be possible to make an impact on the future development of Etons communicative platforms and tools. Primarily you will work with development of both our e-commerce site (based on Next.JS & Centra) but also our other B2B tool (based on Magento & React). The team works with both back-end, front-end, and integration with enterprise systems. Agile development is carried out by a dedicated team with both internal and external developers
Experience of the following is highly valued:
- Experience with responsive designs.
Who are you?
We value your personal qualities such as your capacity to initiate and actively pursue issues and identified problems. You need to be a great team player but also work independently. We look for someone that are curious and willing to find the best creative solutions within certain specific situations. Other than that, we are looking for a person that has a visionary approach who is full of initiative and passionate about work.
The position is based in our Stockholm office, and is a full-time employment. We want your application as soon as possible.
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter, to Digital Solutions Manager Carl-Axel Rosendahl at email@example.com. We review applications on an ongoing basis. For any further questions, you are welcome to contact Carl-Axel Rosendahl at +46701771049
Sales Associate | Eton Outlet Wertheim Village, Germany
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive part- time Sales Associate to join our ETON Shirts Retail team in Wertheim Village, Germany. The successful candidate will be well presented and articulate, with the confidence to offer a luxury service and build relationships with clients.
In addition to sharing our core values you:
- Well-mannered, articulate and conscientious and can communicate to customers on all levels.
- Smart and presentable with an ability to work as part of a team or individually to deliver and maintain a high standard of service in every aspect of the retail shop.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- A sales driver, both in value and volume of sales.
- An English speaker.
- Greeting customers entering the store with identifiable enthusiasm and a desire to help everyone.
- Building up a client base and proactively contacting customers and maintaining relationships.
- Maintaining store standards and re-merchandising the store based on current and in-store trends.
- Proactively working with KPI’s and budget.
- Willingness to undertake stockroom duties and inventory needs.
- Assisting the management team in maximizing stores sales and profitability.
- Completing all the necessary administration tasks.
Full product and brand training will be provided.
Joining date: flexible.
We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Store Manager Anna Moch, (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call +49 152 59902604 if you have any questions.