With a transformation towards omni-channel and end consumer marketing focus, we are looking for a Digital Graphic Designer who has the ability to combine storytelling, graphic design and media production, creating engaging experiences that span across multiple media, devices, and platforms.
You will work within our marketing team producing creative assets for marketing campaigns in all channels as well as support the entire organization with a focus on interaction, print media, moving images and digital design.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with a talent for creating captivating graphic design for all platforms into a consistent and compelling brand experience.
Core to this role is a team player who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work in a fast-paced environment, have a genuine interest in fashion and show an enthusiasm for the opportunity to communicate strong messages that speaks to a versatile target audience.
A strong knowledge of content management systems and web platforms is a plus, and an ability to translate our business needs into a premium experience for our customers is crucial.
About Eton: Eton is a heritage brand in a fast-moving industry on a global arena, with dedication to detail and quality at its heart. In this new role at Eton it will be possible to make an impact on the future development of our communicative platforms and tools. The Marketing dept. is responsible for the Eton brand, creating content for all valid channels and driving traffic to our wholesale customers, Eton brand stores & e-commerce site. We strive to always offer our end consumer a premium Eton experience in all distribution channels, including PR and VM.
• Design and build web pages and social media assets using a variety of graphics, animation, and design software applications, techniques, and tools.
• Design emails, online banner ads, and other supporting web graphics.
• Digital support for events, trade shows or other environmental design applications.
• Create designs/templates for web, mobile and emails.
• Build optimized, standards based, cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS.
• Design website and social media content, landing pages and templates.
• Create and assist with new design concepts for videos, animations, and info-graphics to support all digital marketing including web, email and social based on commercial calendar and Eton’s brand guidelines
• Assist with additional collateral materials including print advertisements, invites, sales support materials, trade show displays, and PowerPoint/Key Note presentations.
• Maintain strong working relationships within the organization, serving the marketing and communications teams stakeholders with top notch service mind.
• Strong and close collaboration with eCom, content and creative teams to enhance the level of digital creativity.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or equivalent education and/or 3–5 years digital design experience in an agency or creative department
• Experience from the fashion industry
• Experience from working with international brands/businesses and design localization.
• Energy and creativity. A true team player. Excellent people skills especially working to align functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
• Comprehensive portfolio of digital and traditional design.
• Knowledge of UI/UX web standards and best practices.
• Able to implement business requirements with design elements.
• Proficient in CMS systems.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Deep understanding of best practices in responsive design for mobile optimization
• Relentlessly high standards. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks with a flexible mindset
• Detail-oriented and deadline-driven. Sees the bigger picture and prioritizes accordingly.
• A track record for solving complex problems, driving business results and optimize sales.
• Experience in responsive design projects and development.
• Strong digital marketing/advertising knowledge.
• Strong sense of design, typography and branding.
• Familiar with video production/editing a plus as well as having a SEO perspective and a knowledge of inbound marketing.
• A genuine interest in the technical advances and in eCom.
The position is based in Gånghester, and is a full-time employment. Are you the right candidate? Send your application including CV, Cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com. We need your application before 15 September but we will be looking for candidates ongoing in the process.
For any further questions, you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
With a transformation towards omni-channel and end consumer marketing focus, we are looking for an experienced copywriter to our Marketing Department to set the new tonality and secure the Eton message in all touchpoints. The copywriter will work closely with the rest of the creative team, supporting the entire organization.
Are you a copywriter with strong marketing communication skills and a passion for design and men’s fashion? Do you enjoy writing conceptual as well as technical texts with an incredible attention to detail? Do you have an aptitude to dive into the wonderful world of shirt-making? Then you might be the person we’re looking for.
At Eton we are leveling up our content production and we want to add an experienced but humble copywriter to our team of strong and creative individuals. We’re looking for someone who is dedicated and thorough, someone with a true passion for words, both in English and Swedish, and who wants to contribute to building strong relationships with our customers.
Eton is a heritage brand in a fast-moving industry on a global arena, and in this new role it will be possible to make an impact on the future development of our communicative platforms and tools and help grow the Eton tribe.
With Eton’s dedication to detail and excellent craftsmanship quality we need someone who takes as much pride in describing every detail on a shirt with attention and precision as they love writing inspirational editorials about trend and tradition.
The Marketing dept. is responsible for the Eton brand, creating content for all valid channels and driving traffic to our wholesale customers, Eton brand stores & e-commerce site. We strive to always offer our end consumer a premium Eton experience in all distribution channels, including PR and VM.
– Responsible for creating, developing and upholding Eton’s written communication in all channels, digital as well as printed, for retail, eCommerce, social media and business-for-business, in English and Swedish.
– To write conceptually and commercially strong copy for our collection campaigns 4 times per year. Meaning sales driven end consumer orientated copy, as well as copy supporting our wholesale customers, securing alignment with the overall collection concepts provided by our agency or the creatives developed by our content team.
– Product texts and social media communication: To be responsible for overall tonality in tactical texts, in close collaboration with our design and product teams, serving the eCom Team.
– Ambassador for the brand voice internally, maintaining and developing the overall tonality and securing a consistent tone of voice in all channels in close collaboration with our Art Director.
– Making interviews and writing editorial texts for our always-on content with execution in all touchpoints.
– Implementation of texts, over-see production of texts and proof-read texts in English and Swedish.
– Assist in the creation of daily communication such as social media posts, invites, sales presentations.
Key requirements to succeed in the role:
Minimum Bachelor in copywriting, communication, journalism, or the equivalent.
– Native/Fluent in English and Swedish.
– Ability to seek out information and do research on a diversity of subjects
– Curious mindset
– Structured way of working
– Passion for marketing communications
– Ability to produce, and secure tonality and flawless language a large amount of texts in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Minimum Bachelor in copywriting, communication, journalism, or the equivalent.
– Creative, passionate, excellent communicator with an understanding for the design process
– Conceptual writer who can dive into new subjects, and combine strategic thinking with technical writing
– Always striving to improve and evolve your work
– Team player with strong integrity, humble yet dedicated
– Strong understanding for marketing communications and organizational skills
– Agile and with a curious mindset
– Able to adapt to high performance, ROI driven environment
– Knowledge of digital marketing and passion for future oriented marketing tools, strategies and solutions
– Experience in pedagogical content production
– Understanding of the complexity with diverse target groups
– An attention to detail without losing sight of the overall mission
– A love for English as well as Swedish
The position is based in Gånghester, and is a full-time employment from 1st of August. Are you the right candidate? Send your application including CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We need your application before 31th of May but will look for candidates ongoing in the process.
For any further questions, you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.