Eton is a luxury men’s shirt company founded in 1928. Ever since the start, quality and innovation have been at the very core of what the company does. With its roots in Gånghester, a small town in the south of Sweden, it has today successfully grown into a global leading fashion brand. Over the last decades, Eton has continued to perfect its craft through performance fabrics, reinvention of classics and by artistic prints and designs. Eton can today be found in 50 markets in some of the world's most exclusive stores.
Our company culture promotes an open environment by all of us being transparent, respectful, honest and trusting.
The Ideal Candidate
We always look for those who will best fit into our company culture and who shares our core values. You are:
Concession manager – Magasin locations and online
As a Concession Manager at Eton you will find yourself in a dynamic, fast paced and international retail environment. Your actions will have direct impact on the performance of the stores and the company’s success. Your ideas will be heard. and you will help create Eton retails recipe for success. Furthermore, strengthen and develop the concession business to become organised and profitable.
In addition to sharing our core values you:
• Have excellent cooperation skills
• Have a pro-active approach
• Have an ability to lead and follow your tasks through completion
• Are a positive person
• Are organized
• Flexible and adaptive
• Have an approach to think out of the box for solutions
• Are solution oriented
• Are a great motivator and saleswoman or salesman
• The #1 priority of this role is to grow sales and performance. Majority of time and focus
should be spent on this.
• SWOT-analysis for each concession location. Ongoing evaluation of short term and longterm
opportunities. In example, outline and analyse each Magasin location’s profitability
and from these conclusions, find solutions and lay out future options of takeover,
improvements of current locations. Plan, assist and execute approved renovations by
• Manage concession locations by reviewing product assortment and stock flow, analyse
the outcome and subsequently make suggestions/changes together with Retail
• Motivate, support and train sales staff both internal and external to perform at their
highest level by educate them in store operations, selling techniques, product knowledge,
customer service and brand. Suggest and implement incentives, sales contests and other
motivating factors of selling Eton’s products.
• Manage (hire, grow, develop, train, support) Eton employees at current locations. Suggest
changes when appropriate to grow business further.
• Evaluate and implement visual merchandising standards as per Eton guidelines. Suggest
and simplify the shopping experience for customers.
• Improve and maintain relation with concession management.
• Manage Eton’s Magasin online business
• Plan, prioritize and own all operative work (deliveries, operations, EDI issues, pricat and
other systematic issues) in concession/store level. Be main point of contact for all things
related concession between concession and HQ (sales support).
• Plan stocktaking and make sure all concession location gets correct data to their system.
• Maintain Eton’s Customer Service Excellence
• Initiate and implement Eton events at store level
• Staff schedule management
• Responsible for opex at store level
• Manage POS, click n collect and other digital applications and systems
• Obsolescence and theft
The position reports into the Global Retail Sales Manager.
Experience and Qualifications
• Ideally a minimum of 2 years of store management experience with proven track record
• And/or a longer extensive sales track record, can be from other similar industries
• And /or a minimum of 2 years of project management at corporate level with managerial
• Or a combined 2 years of experience in some or many of the above-mentioned tasks
• Bachelor’s (University) degree
• Fluent in Danish, business English is a plus
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Jakob Lunden, Global Retail Sales Manager (Jakob.Lunden@etonshirts.com). We review applications on an ongoing basis.
As a Frontend (React) Developer at Eton you will be a part of our tech team with the goal of creating a world class e-commerce experience for our customers. In this role at Eton it will be possible to make an impact on the future development of Etons communicative platforms and tools. Primarily you will work with development of both our e-commerce site (based on Next.JS & Centra) but also our other B2B tool (based on Magento & React). The team works with both back-end, front-end, and integration with enterprise systems. Agile development is carried out by a dedicated team with both internal and external developers
Experience of the following is highly valued:
- Experience with responsive designs.
Who are you?
We value your personal qualities such as your capacity to initiate and actively pursue issues and identified problems. You need to be a great team player but also work independently. We look for someone that are curious and willing to find the best creative solutions within certain specific situations. Other than that, we are looking for a person that has a visionary approach who is full of initiative and passionate about work.
The position is based in our Stockholm office, and is a full-time employment. We want your application as soon as possible.
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter, to Digital Solutions Manager Carl-Axel Rosendahl at firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications on an ongoing basis. For any further questions, you are welcome to contact Carl-Axel Rosendahl at +46701771049
Sales Associate | Eton Outlet Wertheim Village, Germany
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive part- time Sales Associate to join our ETON Shirts Retail team in Wertheim Village, Germany. The successful candidate will be well presented and articulate, with the confidence to offer a luxury service and build relationships with clients.
In addition to sharing our core values you:
- Well-mannered, articulate and conscientious and can communicate to customers on all levels.
- Smart and presentable with an ability to work as part of a team or individually to deliver and maintain a high standard of service in every aspect of the retail shop.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- A sales driver, both in value and volume of sales.
- An English speaker.
- Greeting customers entering the store with identifiable enthusiasm and a desire to help everyone.
- Building up a client base and proactively contacting customers and maintaining relationships.
- Maintaining store standards and re-merchandising the store based on current and in-store trends.
- Proactively working with KPI’s and budget.
- Willingness to undertake stockroom duties and inventory needs.
- Assisting the management team in maximizing stores sales and profitability.
- Completing all the necessary administration tasks.
Full product and brand training will be provided.
Joining date: flexible.
We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Store Manager Anna Moch, (email@example.com), or call +49 152 59902604 if you have any questions.