We are always looking for new talents. Feel free to send us your CV and a general expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eton is in a state of continuous growth and is displaying a strong result. North America is the biggest export market followed by the Nordic countries and the rest of Europe. Since 2013 the e- commerce has been rapidly increasing and the goal is to increase the number of physical stores along with the e-commerce revenue and become the leading company in the market.
All manufacturing is performed in Europe. In Gånghester there are about 100 employees evenly distributed with women and men. Eton also employees about 50 people in other locations in the world.
The function Lead Developer is an opportunity to help bring Eton into the future. You will work closely together with the IT-department and the IT-manager, focusing on leading the developers at Eton. You will manage both technical projects and people, helping your team to deliver to their best abilities and thrive together.
You will be responsible for the strategical and technical aspects of all current and future internal development at Eton. You will perform tasks concerning software development and software architecture regarding multiple areas such as ERP, EDI and other business critical applications.
Your work assignments:
- Analysis of current and future technical platform
- Needs analysis of current and future systems
- Requirement gathering from the business
- Active participation in the IT-department
- Maintenance of current business logic
- Ongoing implementation of ordered functionality
- Advisory position to the IT-manager concerning development strategies
- Development of business logic and functionality
- Development and troubleshooting of malfunctioning systems, downtime and unexpected interruptions and events
Eton is looking for a person that has experience working on a strategical level, has a background in software development with at least five years of experience in modern software development and has been part of multiple agile projects. You should be a person that is good at troubleshooting and has a good ability to cooperate. It is very important that you have a strategical thinking ability and that you can take responsibility for your work. It is also very important that you have an ability to fully understand the entire business process of the company and the industry.
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- GIT and Continuous Integration
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA) and system integrations using web services, XML and EDI
- Object oriented design and analysis and programming
- System architecture
The workplace is located in Gånghester. Submit your application together with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.