Eton is seeking to hire a Finance Manager to join our team in Gånghester, Sweden. You will lead the finance team towards set goals and vision. You will be responsible for all accounting operations including creating and maintaining Eton’s financial strategic business plan. You also promote a company culture that encourages quality, trust and transparency. You report directly to the company’s CFO.
Eton is a luxury men’s shirt company founded in 1928. Ever since the start, quality and innovation have been at the very core of what the company does. With its roots in Gånghester, a small town in the south of Sweden, it has today successfully grown into a global leading fashion brand. Over the last decades, Eton has continued to perfect its craft through performance fabrics, reinvention of classics and by artistic prints and designs. Eton can today be found in 50 markets in some of the world's most exclusive stores (digital as well as physical), in our brand stores and on etonshirts.com.
The Ideal Candidate
We always look for those who will best fit into our company culture and who shares our core values.
We are a value-based company: we treat others the way we want to be treated ourselves.
You are quality-driven: you put quality first in everything you do.
You are committed to being the best Eton team member you can be
You are progressive. You constantly move forward; innovating, improving and growing.
In addition to sharing our core values you are:
An independent leader who manages your team effectively and with a responsive manner. Successful candidates will have a Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent. You also have experience in a management or leadership position.
• You are responsible to develop and maintain ETONs high standard when it comes to accounting and reporting practices as well as implementation of a strategic plan to future proof ETONs accounting and reporting processes globally
• You are responsible to lead, manage and develop ETON’s accounting group
• Staff responsibility for the accounting group
• You are responsible to set clear goals, execution and goal follow up
• You are responsible to ensure that the accounting group record, analyse, and present, business, accounting information relating to the activities of the Company in a manner that is accurate, timely, fitting the requirements of internal and external stakeholder, and are in line with governing accounting practices
• You have management responsibility for the accounts receivables and accounts payables invoicing to over 40 countries world-wide
• You are responsible for the Group’s annual report
• You are responsible for ensuring that Eton AB has adequate systems, competences and organization to fulfil all current and future requirements within accounting and reporting
• You work with senior stakeholders globally at Eton
• You help promote a company culture that encourages quality, trust and transparency
• You have a Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent
• You have at least 5 years of experience from a similar position
• You have solid, updated knowledge of internal finance and accounting
• You have leadership experience
• You have experience in operating a multinational accounting group
• You are fluent in English and Swedish
• You are ambitious with a personal drive to take responsibility and work independently
• You have a hands-on personality and ability to work both high and low
• You are analytic and well-structured
• You have a pedagogical ability
Are you the right candidate?
Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
For any further questions, you are welcome to contact email@example.com