We are always looking for new talents. Feel free to send us your CV and a general expression of interest to: email@example.com
With a transformation towards omnichannel and end consumer marketing focus, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support our business. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Trade Marketing Manager supporting the entire marketing and e-commerce organization as well as the Chief Marketing Officer.
The Marketing Dept. is responsible for the Eton brand, creating content for all valid channels and driving traffic to our wholesale customers, Eton brand stores & e-commerce. We strive to always offer our end consumer a premium Eton experience in all distribution channels, including PR and VM.
-Receive requests from stakeholders within the organization, first point of contact for our sales team, retail stores and wholesalepartners
-Plan and set timelines for different activities to support trade marketing, sales and in store training
-Planning and organization of B2B events like store events and retail promotions
-Support and help coordinate B2B communication – In-store material, window campaigns and digital marketing material
-Support the marketing organization, Trade Marketing Manager and CMO
-Coordinate and execution of E-Blast (information email to B2B customers)
-Place orders in our ERP for marketing send-outs
Key requirements to succeed in the role:
- Passion for sales driven marketing and digital B2B communication
- Always looking for improvements
- Enjoys challenging yourself and people around you
- Structured way of working
- Knowledge in In Design is a plus
-Basic copywriting skills in English
- Minimum Bachelor of Business Administration/Marketing or similar education
- Strong understanding for marketing activities and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both in Swedish and English on operational and strategic level
- Easy to adapt and with a curious mindset
- High sense of business acumen and analytical skills
- Adapt to high performance, ROI driven environment
- Knowledge of digital marketing and passion for future oriented marketing tools, activities and solutions
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
-First experience in B2B Marketing
-Retail/Wholesale experience welcome
-Experience in ERP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365
The position is based in Gånghester, and is a full-time employment. Are you the right candidate? Send your application including CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be part of a team responsible for planning and installing Eton retail concept, both for Eton’s own stores as well as for our customers. Together with our Retail Concept Manager you will be involved in the entire process – from floor plan to the actual installation.
You will also be given the opportunity to drive your own, smaller, projects. You will be responsible for placing orders to our suppliers, handle order slips as well as ensure and provide stock levels to Eton’s finance department, through our ERP-system.
You will, on a daily basis, be involved in various maintenance issues regarding our facilities and its interior, as well as involved in our team’s planning regarding Eton’s participation at fairs that occur twice a year.
You are a driven person that likes to take initiative, you have a good sense of order, you like to plan and you can, above all, juggle many tasks at the same time. You are at the beginning of your career with a drive and willingness to learn, together with us. We believe that you have, or have had, an administrative junior role at a finance department or similar. Since you will be working in both Microsoft Excel and Word, on a daily basis, good knowledge in Microsoft Office is a requirement. You need to be able to master English in both written and spoken language. It is a merit if you have worked in projects earlier but not a requirement.
Are you interested?
Please send your application including personal letter and CV to Carin Lysell by e-mail to email@example.com no later than 2017-10-31.
With the transformation to an omni-channel business model and the objective of a cohesive end consumer brand experience, Eton is now aiming to enhance the in-store experience. We are looking for a Visual Merchandiser to communicate the ETON look into a visual experience as well as to increase sales in-store in order to support our overall business. The Visual Merchandiser will work within the Marketing team and closely with all Eton Brand Stores as well as retail partners.
The Marketing dept. is responsible for the Eton brand, creating a brand experience in all valid touchpoints as well as driving traffic towards our wholesale customers, Eton brand stores & own e-commerce. We strive to always offer our end consumer a premium Eton experience.
We are looking for a Visual Merchandiser with an eye for fashion and a perfectionist mindset. Are you able to communicate the ETON look into a visual experience and are you ready to travel to our stores all around the world?
Your job is to present our garments in an attractive way and to follow up on sales activities to ensure that our good looks pay off. You will be responsible for shop windows and in-store displays. You will also train and coach your colleagues onsite about visual merchandising, styling and garment presentation. Strong communication skills in English are highly required.
• To ensure the perfect presentation of the store at all times; it has to be attractive and commercial
• Monthly style update-mailings to our brand stores and selected b2b customers
• To develop and implement Eton’s visual merchandising standards and guidelines
• To be aware of the customer profile, the product potential and the commercial strategies on the market
• To communicate with the team about new products, merchandising changes and make suggestions regarding out-of-stock garments.
• To continuously report to the manager (Global Visual Merchandiser) and support him in specific managerial store duties
• To occasionally assist in the styling for the image campaign photo shoots
Key requirements to succeed in the role:
• Have full awareness about trends and a good sense of men’s fashion
• Excellent understanding of visual merchandising tools and optimization of sales
• Structured and process driven mindset
• Always looking for improvements
• You love challenges and solving problems Your profile:
• Excellent communications skills, both in Swedish and English
• Good knowledge in Photoshop and keynote.
• Ability to prioritize within tasks and plan your daily work
• A team player that can also work individually and take responsibility for achieving results
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment
• Likes to travel
• Education in fashion or visual merchandising
The position is based in Stockholm and is a full-time employment from 1st of December. Are you the right candidate? Send your application including CV, cover letter and portfolio to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. We need your application before 10th of November, but we will look for candidates throughout the whole hiring process.
Eton, founded in 1928, is world leading in the market for premium shirts and accessories. The products are sold in Eton Brand Stores as well as department stores, in independent retailers and online. Eton has a total of 1,500 points of sales in over 50 markets around the world. The headquarter is located in Gånghester, Borås. For more information, visit www.etonshirts.com
As an Eton Concession Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will lead and develop the store team through inspiring hands-on management and coaching. You will manage and coach your team into building sustainable Client relationships, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Eton brand platform.
You will strive to identify business opportunities and implement the related actions in order to ensure the achievement of your store’s goals. You will be directly accountable for developing the business and monitoring your store’s operations and budget.
• To ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided in the store
• To plan, apply and monitor the required measures in order to reach and exceed sales targets
• To ensure and collaborate in the implementation of merchandising standards and optimise selling space in order to obtain maximum profitability
• To be familiar with the collection, and control and manage the stock to maximise sales
• To act as a role model and promote effective communication within the team
• To recruit, train and ensure the seamless integration of the new employees
• To lead and motivate the team, ensuring the development of staff potential
• To plan, organise, prioritise and distribute tasks
We are looking for an individual with experience in managing a dynamic store within the fashion retail industry. You should be self-motivated, inspire your team to work well as a team leading by example and deliver outstanding results.
If you are up for the challenge please send your CV to email@example.com and mark your mail “Concession Manager”
We are looking for a full time retail Sales Associate to join our concession in Selfridges London. The ideal colleague will have previous retail sales experience with excellent communication skills to engage with our wide range of customers and to ensure the highest level of service. This is a fast paced environment and you will through training constantly develop an excellent knowledge of the full range of products and be able to show your upselling skills.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Welcoming all customers entering the store
• Engage and serve customers courteously and efficiently ensuring the highest standards of customer service are met at all time.
• Working as part of a Team to help the store to achieve its goals.
• Carry out sales transactions efficiently, ensuring all moneys received are correctly registered
• Monitoring stock on shelves, filling to the required standard and assist with stock counts
• Cleaning of shelving units when required
• Ensuring all products and displays are maintained to the highest standards and in accordance to the VM guidelines
If you would like to be part of our energetic Team please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark your mail “Sales Associate”