We are always looking for new talents. Feel free to send us your CV and a general expression of interest to: email@example.com
With high demand for Eton’s products and with many new challenges ahead, we are looking for a Junior Business Controller to work closely with the Global Business Controller supporting the entire sales organization as well as the Global Sales Director.
Responsibilities include setting KPIs, follow-up performance, developing tools and reports for the sales team and setting clear strategies to support the growth of the business. The sales organization is divided into four
regions where each area also has a regional business controller/planner.
- Analyze business and deliver clear actions to sales organization
- Follow-up KPI’s
- Support sales organization and Global Business Controller
- Develop tools and reports that contribute to continuous sales growth
Key requirements to succeed in the role:
- Passion for transferring numbers into actions
- Always looking for improvements
- Enjoys challenging yourself and people around you
- Bachelor or Master of Business Administration/Finance or similar education
- 1-3 years of experience as a Business Controller or similar
- Strong analytical and organization skills,
- Excellent communication skills, both on operational and strategic level
- Easy to adapt
- High sense of business
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
The position is based in Stockholm and some travel might be required, and for the right candidate the opportunities to grow in the organization are endless. Are you the right candidate? Send your application including CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The candidate selection process will be ongoing.
For any further questions, you are welcome to contact email@example.com.
Eton shirts is looking for ambitious salesmen in the Copenhagen region
Eton Denmark is looking for part-time employees for our stores in Illum and Kastrup airport. We at Eton are looking for an employee that has experience from customer service and direct sales. You need to be flexible and comfortable with direct customer contact.
We prioritize qualifications as personal interest in men’s fashion and talent for sales, but also understanding for the company’s high standards. You should thrive in a dynamic environment and never leave anything undone. Experience from premium quality cloths are an advantage, but not necessary. You need to speak fluent Danish and English.
Your daily tasks involves
- Sales and service
- General store operations
- Participation at customer relative events.
Illum - Submit your application together with your resume and cover letter to Stig.Andersen@etonshirts.com Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Kastrup - Submit your application together with your resume and cover letter to Victor.Paulsson@etonshirts.com Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Eton is in a state of continuous growth and is displaying a strong result. North America is the biggest export market followed by the Nordic countries and the rest of Europe. Since 2013 the e- commerce has been rapidly increasing and the goal is to increase the number of physical stores along with the e-commerce revenue and become the leading company in the market.
All manufacturing is performed in Europe. In Gånghester there are about 100 employees evenly distributed with women and men. Eton also employees about 50 people in other locations in the world.
The function Lead Developer is an opportunity to help bring Eton into the future. You will work closely together with the IT-department and the IT-manager, focusing on leading the developers at Eton. You will manage both technical projects and people, helping your team to deliver to their best abilities and thrive together.
You will be responsible for the strategical and technical aspects of all current and future internal development at Eton. You will perform tasks concerning software development and software architecture regarding multiple areas such as ERP, EDI and other business critical applications.
Your work assignments:
- Analysis of current and future technical platform
- Needs analysis of current and future systems
- Requirement gathering from the business
- Active participation in the IT-department
- Maintenance of current business logic
- Ongoing implementation of ordered functionality
- Advisory position to the IT-manager concerning development strategies
- Development of business logic and functionality
- Development and troubleshooting of malfunctioning systems, downtime and unexpected interruptions and events
Eton is looking for a person that has experience working on a strategical level, has a background in software development with at least five years of experience in modern software development and has been part of multiple agile projects. You should be a person that is good at troubleshooting and has a good ability to cooperate. It is very important that you have a strategical thinking ability and that you can take responsibility for your work. It is also very important that you have an ability to fully understand the entire business process of the company and the industry.
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- GIT and Continuous Integration
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA) and system integrations using web services, XML and EDI
- Object oriented design and analysis and programming
- System architecture
The workplace is located in Gånghester. Submit your application together with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.