STORE MANAGER – ETON BRAND STORE LONDON
As a Store Manager at Eton you will find yourself in a dynamic, fast paced and international retail environment. Your actions will have direct impact on the performance of the stores and the company’s success. Your role will be pivotal in the development of Eton’s future retail concept. Your ideas will be heard, and you will help create Eton retails recipe for success.
Eton is a luxury men’s shirt company founded in 1928. Ever since the start, quality and innovation have been at the very core of the company. With its roots in Gånghester, a small town in the south of Sweden, it has today successfully grown into a global leading fashion brand. Over the last decades, Eton has continued to perfect its craft through performance fabrics, reinvention of classics and by artistic prints and designs. Eton can today be fund in 50 markets in some of the world’s most exclusive stores.
Our company culture promotes an open environment by all of us being transparent, respectful, honest and trusting.
The Ideal Candidate
We always look for those who will best fit into our company culture and who shares our core values. You are:
You are quality-driven: you put quality first in everything you do.
You are committed to be the best Eton team member you can be.
You are progressive. You constantly move forward; innovating, improving and growing.
In addition to sharing our core values you:
• have excellent cooperation skills
• have a pro-active approach
• have an ability to lead and follow your tasks through completion
• are a positive person
• are organized
• flexible and adaptive
• have an approach to think out of the box for solutions
• are solution oriented
• are a great motivator and salesman
• Reaching set sales budgets and KPI’s
• All operational matters at store level
• Maintain Eton’s Customer Service Excellence
• Hire, coach and developing team-members
• Be a role-model and lead by example
• Initiate and implement Eton events at store level
• Staff schedule management
• Responsible for opex at store level
• Partner with corporate buyer on maintaining correct inventory levels and identifying product needs
• Liaison between stores and corporate support (various departments)
• Overseeing standard operating procedures / implement efficiencies in store routines (best practices)
• Training on store operations
• Manage POS, click n collect and other digital applications and systems
• Inventory management
• Obsolescence and theft
The position reports into the Area Manager
Experience and Qualifications
• Ideally a minimum of 3 years of store management experience with proven track record of success.
• And/or a longer extensive sales track record, can be from other similar industries
• And /or a minimum of 3 years of project management at corporate level with managerial responsibilities
• Or a combined 3 years of experience in some or many of the above-mentioned tasks
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Ann-Britt Myers, Area Business Manager (email@example.com) We review applications on an ongoing basis.