We are always looking for new talents. Feel free to send us your CV and a general expression of interest to: email@example.com
Eton is in an expansive phase and we are therefore looking for a Junior Account Executive based in Eastern Europe. You will be responsible for operating existing Eton accounts, opening new customers and prospecting.
You will frequently visit customers in person and communicate via telephone and e-mail to make sure Eton product is presented in the best possible manner. You will ensure that stores and staff are updated and understands how to sell and follow up on sales of the Eton product in order to increase sales for our customers.
The position is full-time and permanent reporting directly to the Director of Sales. Access to the position is immediate.
Your work assignments:
- Maximize all sales opportunities for Eton’s shirts and accessories
- Work towards Eton’s set goals and strategies
- Making sure existing customers increases their sell-though
- Prospecting and opening new customers
- Educate customers on Eton’s shirts and accessories
- Plan and execute events in stores in collaboration with PR/Marketing managers
Eton is currently looking for a person that is customer-centric with the objective to provide the best service to Eton’s customers in Eastern Europe. You are self-motivated, driven and you always follow up and finish projects. You are efficient and well organised, you are a true problem solver and have strong attention to detail.
You are fluent in English and an additional common speaking language in Eastern Europe. (e.g. Polish, Russian) German language skills is definitely a plus, but not a requirement.
When you don’t travel, you will mainly be working from our showroom located in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is therefore appreciated that you are based in Düsseldorf working closely together with the team. Please submit your application together with your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions regarding the job opportunity, you are welcome to contact Kasper Rasmussen on +4542469099
Eton is in an expansive phase and we are therefore looking for an Eton Retail Concept Administrator to provide a supporting role to our Retail Establishment Manager.
You will be responsible for the coordination and installation of Eton Retail Concept (ERC) – Eton´s shop and interior concept worldwide.
Your work assignments
- Support Eton Retail Establish Manager.
- Coordinate installations of Eton´s shop interior concept worldwide.
- Coordinate work between Eton´s Sales Managers, architects, contractors and installers.
- Monitor the timing and delivery of the department's ERC projects.
- Responsible for the department's follow-up of budget.
- Update the department's documents, procedures and processes.
- Coordinate and distribute maintenance of Eton's head office and warehouse.
- Create drawings in CAD.
Eton is looking for a person that is customer-centric with the objective to provide the best service to Eton's end consumer.You are self-motivated, driven and you always follow up and finish projects. You are efficient and well organised, you are a true problem solver and have strong attention to details.
The workplace is located in Gånghester, Borås. Submit your application together with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Eton is in a state of continuous growth and is displaying a strong result. North America is the biggest export market followed by the Nordic countries and the rest of Europe. Since 2013 the e- commerce has been rapidly increasing and the goal is to increase the number of physical stores along with the e-commerce revenue and become the leading company in the market.
All manufacturing is performed in Europe. In Gånghester there are about 100 employees evenly distributed with women and men. Eton also employees about 50 people in other locations in the world.
The function Lead Developer is an opportunity to help bring Eton into the future. You will work closely together with the IT-department and the IT-manager, focusing on leading the developers at Eton. You will manage both technical projects and people, helping your team to deliver to their best abilities and thrive together.
You will be responsible for the strategical and technical aspects of all current and future internal development at Eton. You will perform tasks concerning software development and software architecture regarding multiple areas such as ERP, EDI and other business critical applications.
Your work assignments:
- Analysis of current and future technical platform
- Needs analysis of current and future systems
- Requirement gathering from the business
- Active participation in the IT-department
- Maintenance of current business logic
- Ongoing implementation of ordered functionality
- Advisory position to the IT-manager concerning development strategies
- Development of business logic and functionality
- Development and troubleshooting of malfunctioning systems, downtime and unexpected interruptions and events
Eton is looking for a person that has experience working on a strategical level, has a background in software development with at least five years of experience in modern software development and has been part of multiple agile projects. You should be a person that is good at troubleshooting and has a good ability to cooperate. It is very important that you have a strategical thinking ability and that you can take responsibility for your work. It is also very important that you have an ability to fully understand the entire business process of the company and the industry.
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- GIT and Continuous Integration
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA) and system integrations using web services, XML and EDI
- Object oriented design and analysis and programming
- System architecture
The workplace is located in Gånghester. Submit your application together with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.