Global eCom Director
Eton is seeking to hire a Global eCom Director to join our team in Sweden. You will lead the eCom team towards set goals and vision. You will be responsible for all online activities including creating and maintaining Eton’s online strategic business plan. You also promote a company culture that encourages quality, trust and transparency.
Eton is a luxury men’s shirt company founded in 1928. Ever since the start, quality and innovation have been at the very core of what the company does. With its roots in Gånghester, a small town in the south of Sweden, it has today successfully grown into a global leading fashion brand. Over the last decades, Eton has continued to perfect its craft through performance fabrics, reinvention of classics and by artistic prints and designs. Eton can today be found in 50 markets in some of the world's most exclusive stores (digital as well as physical), in our brand stores and on etonshirts.com.
The Ideal Candidate
We always look for those who will best fit into our company culture and who shares our core values. You are:
We are a value-based company: we treat others the way we want to be treated ourselves.
You are quality-driven: you put quality first in everything you do.
You are committed to being the best Eton team member you can be.
You are progressive. You constantly move forward; innovating, improving and growing.
In addition to sharing our core values you are:
An independent leader who manages your team effectively and with a responsive manner. Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Digital Management or related fields and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. • You provide inspiring leadership for the eCom team, leading and developing the eCom team & secure they have the right resources and competence, to efficiently execute day-to-day responsibilities.
• You are responsible for defining eCom Strategic plan, including long term Business Plan, and execute to realize set targets.
• You own the development roadmap & prioritization to ensure continuous business improvement, in line with Eton and eCom Strategic Plan.
• You have full eCom P&L & budget responsibility.
• You have full etonshirts.com site administration responsibility, ensure an optimized assortment, merchandising, product information & content to create an extraordinary customer experience in line with our brand values.
• You set, develop and drive the commercial plan for our online business.
• You define relevant online KPIs & targets, provide reports & insights and take data driven actions. • You keep current knowledge of online consumer behaviour & business trends. • You stay up to date on eCommerce digital solutions, innovations and data trends.
• You are a key liaison to Eton Digital Wholesale Director, to jointly and in close collaboration optimize and improve Eton global online footprint in all channels.
• You help promote a company culture that encourages quality, trust and transparency.
• You work with senior stakeholders globally at Eton.
• Solid previous eCom business experience.
• Solid interest & understanding of the customer & the customer journey.
• Performance/Digital marketing experience and keen interest.
• Experience in management and leadership.
• Experience in marketing and technology.
• Deep knowledge in web analytics solutions, like Google/Universal Analytics.
• Basic knowledge in wireframe & web design software, like the Adobe suite (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign Dreamweaver, XD), Sketch etc.
• Basic knowledge in Business Intelligence solutions, e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Qlikview etc.
• Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
Are you the right candidate?
Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to email@example.com. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
For any further questions, you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Outlet Supervisor
Do you want to join the most dynamic team at Eton? Is your heart in retail and sales? Eton team of the year 2018 – Team Retail – is looking for a senior corporate team member. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is destined for high growth the next few years.
As an Outlet Supervisor at Eton you will find yourself in a dynamic, fast paced and international retail environment. Your actions will have direct impact on the performance of the outlets and the company’s success. More specifically you will find yourself in a key-role supporting our shop managers growing their business’, as well as developing and executing the outlet strategies. You will be working with many different departments at Eton. Highly visible position with great exposure.
Identify and implement sales growth strategies
All operational support including buying, stock management, delivery flows
Co-ordination and facilitation of projects
Administrative support to the outlets
Analysis & planning
Ad-hoc projects (including identifying new market opportunities)
Occasional travel if necessary to support the business
Liaison with various outlet mall management teams Overseeing opex for the business
3-5 years of store management experience with proven track record of success and keen interest in the analytical aspect of the business. Someone who wants to move to the corporate side of things
A person with multi store management experience.
3-5 years of project management at corporate level, helps if the projects involved financial responsibility
3-5 years of experience in some or many of the above-mentioned tasks
A good sound business mind who understands how to work in a cross functional role and how actions affect business
Are result oriented
Have excellent cooperation skills
Have an ability to lead and follow your tasks
Are a strategic thinker – assisting in building the future outlet strategy
Are self-driven but involve relevant collaborators Are a positive person
Are highly analytical
Are capable of wearing many hats and juggling multiple projects at the same time
Are an independent thinker
Are solution oriented
At Eton, we look for people who represents our core values; quality-driven, committed and progressive.
Minimum Bachelor’s (University) degree
Advance MS-office package knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint)
Comfortable using various business reporting systems
Fluent in English, oral and written (Swedish is a plus)
This position is preferably based out of our headquarters near Gothenburg, Sweden. There is a possibility to work from our Stockholm or USA offices. You will be reporting to the Global Retail Director.
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Atul Midha, Global Retail Director (email@example.com). We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Part-time sales assistant to Eton Brand Store CPH Airport
This is Who You Are
We always look for those who will best fit into our company culture and who shares our core values.
You are quality-driven: you put quality first in everything you do.
You are committed to being the best Eton you can be
You are progressive. You constantly move forward; innovating, improving and growing. In addition to sharing our core values you are:
• sales driven
This is Your Responsibilities
We offer a part time sales assistant position at our new Eton Brand store at Copenhagen airport. We are looking for a competitive sales assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company's growth and revenue through sales maximization.
This is a part time job, this position requires the applicant to be very flexible and be required to work within the store opening hours, from 06-22. The store is open all year around. The job includes working on weekdays and weekends morning & evening). We offer approximately 15 hours per week, but will be able to offer more hours during the summertime. The starting date for this position is the 6 of June.
This is What You Know
• You are result oriented
• You are organized
• You have a positive attitude
• You are flexible, and sales driven
• You have the ability to work within the opening hours at Arlanda
This is How You Proceed
The position is based in Copenhagen Arlanda Airport and is a part time job. Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Philip Kairala, store manager Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org] latest 10/5-2019. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
For any further questions, you are welcome to contact Philip Kairala at
Philip.email@example.com or +46 725457970